Lecture | Artist Krystle Lemonias
Krystle Lemonias, featured in The Chicken and the Egg exhibition, is a Jamaican born interdisciplinary visual artist, labor activist, and art educator. In her work she uses found materials, fabric, and iconography to explore social class privilege, citizenship, labor rights, and how economic inequality affects Black communities. She seeks to educate viewers on Black immigrant cultural identity and its connection to the broader diaspora. Lemonias is represented by Andrew Rafacz Gallery.
Enjoy The Chicken And The Egg exhibition.
- Start at this site: https://towson.pmreserve.com/
- Select Daily, Weekly, or Monthly Parking, click Next
- Select the date the vehicle is coming to campus, click Next
- Enter the access code TUArts, click Update
- Once you click update, select the permit option that appears = Evening TUArts Visitor
- Click Add to Cart
- Check out MUST be completed to enter vehicle information. ***Be certain the License Plate info is accurate***
For more parking information visit towson.edu/parking/visitors